FOOD COACHING, a new methodology for an old problem
In DNANUTRICOACH® we offer innovative, scientific solutions to old problems such as weight loss and change of dietary habits at the long-term. We are committed to a continuous improvement and update of our practice and knowledge because we want to offer individualized and precise solutions that last.
Food Coaching is a sub-category of Health coaching. Food Coaching is a new methodology with great potential to enhance and favorite the adherence to precise, individualized, healthy dietary patterns. The goal is the prevention of diet-related, multifactorial diseases, such as cardiovascular, diabetes type 2, obesity, and the promotion of long-term health and well-being. It offers a great challenge and opportunity to bring life and social sciences closer for the promotion and/or treatment of health in clinical or community settings.
Food Coaching programs are recommended to people who want to change their eating habits, improve their quality of life, to people who are tired of dieting and who acknowledge and wish to implement scientific methods and knowledge to their lifestyle.
Food Coaching programs have a minimum of 6 sessions that are performed weekly or biweekly, online or face-to-face. During the program, you can:
- Discover the energy you carry within to transform your habits.
- Participate actively in your own well-being.
- Upgrade your knowledge about how food affects your wellness and health.
- Identify habits and activities that harm or benefit your health.
- Prioritize changes and optimize personal effort.
- Make a personalized and precise action plan in both short and long term
- Achieve new habits, able to protect you and promote your health in the long term.
- Understand and appreciate your body and recognize its signals.
Contact us today and start your Food Coaching program that fits your needs best. Info@dnanutricoach.com
By Dr. Valentini Konstantinidou,
Nutritional Genomics Specialist and Consultant
Accredited Practitioner Coach (IAPC&M)
Photo credit : BolaRestaurant, Sifnos, Greece