Wellness in your working environment means:
- enhanced productivity,
- improved motivation,
- greater performance.
Employees’ wellness is not a luxury. It is a prerequisite. Corporate wellness and well-being programs are health strategies that cultivate behavioral changes in the corporate context.
We design and perform educational activities in the subjects of nutrition, health and prevention, and nutrigenetics.
Each activity is tailored to each audience and their special needs. All educational activities are performed by Dr.Valentini Konstantinidou.
An intensive, 8hr seminar “Introduction to Applied Nutrigenetics” only for health professionals is already out in Spanish and Greek languages.
Health and wellness in the workplace are the foundation for a successful business.
Why your Corporate business should care about Wellness;
- Wellness in the workplace means productivity and effectiveness.
- Wellness in your team means success for your company.
Even if you work from home, or you have returned to the traditional workplace, taking care of your wellness should be a priority for you and your employees. WHO defines that:
“Wellness is the optimal state of health of individuals and groups.
Forbes has recently published data on the economic benefits of corporate wellness. As reported by Harvard Business School, American-based companies had seen their medical expenses fall by $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs, and employee absenteeism expenses fell by $2.73.
Another report by German psychologist Sabine Sonnentag showed that wellness programs boost productivity, reduce stress, and increase employee engagement and communication.
Why Corporate Wellness with DNANUTRICOACH?
We have created Food Coaching® programs to help you and your team not only to learn how to eat but also to empower and educate you to be able to handle your everyday personal and professional challenges, needs, and goals.
Dr. Valentini Konstantinidou is the founder of DNANUTRICOACH® and of the Food Coaching® methodology. She has created the corporate wellness Food Coaching® programs based on:
- decades of research experience on health and non-invasive prevention based on lifestyle changes,
- practical needs of everyday people who struggle to perform at their best
- accreditation as a Life Coach by the British International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
What do our Corporate Wellness programs include?
- Food Coaching® sessions in groups or individually.
- Food Coaching® based on DNA (nutrigenetic analysis) sessions in groups or individually.
- Food Coaching® seminars
We study, together, the specific needs of your company in terms of time, goals, budget, and desired results and we create your tailored-made program.
All of the Food Coaching® Seminars/sessions are tailored-made to your company’s current needs and goals.
- Food Coaching® Seminars duration is a minimum of 2 hours.
- Food Coaching® Seminars could be weekly events or a one-off talk.
The Methodology of our Corporate Wellness Seminars/sessions is characterized by:
- Active participation. Attendees are not passively listening but interact and actively participate with each other.
- Even in the shorter Food coaching® seminar of two hours, participants are prompted to express their struggles and challenges.
Deliverables of our Food Coaching® corporate programs:
- At least one S.M.A.R.T*. plan to follow (*Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timely).
- Concrete solutions to employees’ concrete challenges.
- Habit tracking tools, to help participants track the progress of their change.
Productivity depends on the level of wellness.
Wellness depends on the implementation of the right habits.
Habits are built through regular coaching and guidance.
Seminars and talks
Dr. Valentini Konstantinidou with an extended background as a University professor and lecturer designs and performs seminars and talks about:
- nutrition science,
- diet science,
- health, and
DNANUTRICOACH® organizes educational seminars for health professionals and for the general public about the science of applied nutrigenetics, its benefits, and how it can be used.
- We explain scientific results in the field of nutritional genomics.
- We explain how these results can be implemented in clinical practice.
- We enhance and reinforce critical thinking and debate by helping you understand the state-of-the-art results of Nutritional Genomics
All educational activities can be prepared and delivered in English, Spanish and Greek languages.
Activities can be offline and/ or online.
If you have a business idea and/or problem in the field of nutrigenetics/nutrigenomics DNANUTRICOACH® is the partner you were looking for.
Dr. Valentini Konsantinidou and her team offer you the know-how and the necessary experience on how to convert your idea into a successful business and innovation solution in the field of precision nutrition.
Preventive genetics – Diagnosis
If you are molecular biology or clinical laboratory interested in offering Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics services and excel in the market, Dr. Valentini Konstantinidou can help you perform and differentiate.
We design updated, scientific solutions in the field of preventive genetics and diagnosis with the aim at offering valid and validated precise, and personalized prevention for each and every one of us.
If you are an educational and/or research organism elaborating actions in research, development, and innovation, DNANUTRICOACH® collaborates and partners with you as an European SME partner in EU calls and programs.