Health and wellness in the workplace are the foundation for a successful business.
Why your Corporate business should care about Wellness;
- Wellness in the workplace means productivity and effectiveness.
- Wellness in your team means success for your company.
Even if you work from home, or you have returned to the traditional workplace, taking care of your wellness should be a priority for you and your employees. WHO defines that:
“Wellness is the optimal state of health of individuals and groups.
Forbes has recently published data on the economic benefits of corporate wellness. As reported by Harvard Business School, American-based companies had seen their medical expenses fall by $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs, and employee absenteeism expenses fell by $2.73.
Another report by German psychologist Sabine Sonnentag showed that wellness programs boost productivity, reduce stress, and increase employee engagement and communication.
Update your priorities today. Read how corporate wellness programs are a payoff investment here.
Why Corporate Wellness with DNANUTRICOACH?
We have created Food Coaching® programs to help you and your team not only to learn how to eat but also to empower and educate you to be able to handle your everyday personal and professional challenges, needs, and goals.
Dr. Valentini Konstantinidou is the founder of DNANUTRICOACH® and of the Food Coaching® methodology. She has created the corporate wellness Food Coaching® programs based on:
- decades of research experience on health and non-invasive prevention based on lifestyle changes,
- practical needs of everyday people who struggle to perform at their best
- accreditation as a Life Coach by the British International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
What do our Corporate Wellness programs include?
- Food Coaching® sessions in groups or individually.
- Food Coaching® based on DNA (nutrigenetic analysis) sessions in groups or individually.
- Food Coaching® seminars
We study, together, the specific needs of your company in terms of time, goals, budget, and desired results and we create your tailored-made program.
All of the Food Coaching® Seminars/sessions are tailored-made to your company’s current needs and goals.
- Food Coaching® Seminars duration is a minimum of 2 hours.
- Food Coaching® Seminars could be weekly events or a one-off talk.
The Methodology of our Corporate Wellness Seminars/sessions is characterized by:
- Active participation. Attendees are not passively listening but interact and actively participate with each other.
- Even in the shorter Food coaching® seminar of two hours, participants are prompted to express their struggles and challenges.
Happy and healthy personnel is the core fundamental for a successful business.
Deliverables of our Food Coaching® corporate programs:
- At least one S.M.A.R.T*. plan to follow (*Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timely).
- Concrete solutions to employees’ concrete challenges.
- Habit tracking tools, to help participants track the progress of their change.
Productivity depends on the level of wellness.
Wellness depends on the implementation of the right habits.
Habits are built through regular coaching and guidance.